Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Presents Presents Presents!

I just love surprises.

My Mom just came back from New York and it’s been presents galore for the last month or so. I got one package when she was still there and I was more than happy to see some makeup, a merino wool jumper and half a dozen pairs of shoes sitting snugly in the box.

Today, I found 2 more packages sitting at my front step. See a quick stocktake of the pressies below:

- 6 pairs of shoes
- 2 knitted tops
- 1 cardigan
- 3 knitted jumpers
- 3 handbags
- 3 tubes of lip balm
- 1 pair of gloves

Thanks Ma for thinking of me while you were away on holidays. And thanks to my Titos, Titas and cousins for all the wonderful things that you sent. Special thanks to Tita Violanda for FedExing the packages. Hope to see all of you soon. I really miss it there! :)

Yay is all I can say. It made my day. Yay! :D

*** Thank you God for the nice surprise.
*** Thank you God for Desperate Housewives.
*** Thank you God cos the fish are still alive even if I didn't feed them over the weekend. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home