Thursday, June 23, 2005

Algunos Libros Para Leer

Mi maestro español esta loco. El dio nosotros libros para leer para la semana próxima… Pero tenemos sólo fue aprendiendo el idioma por unas pocas semanas… Pero está bien. Soy todo para aprender. :D

I'm meant to read a 48-page children's text about Spring time but I doubt that I'll be able to finish it in time for the next class. There's no pressure though. He did say that he just wants to know how we find the task.

On a lighter note, I caught up with Cat after Spanish class. We haven't seen each other for ages and it was good to finally have another one of those nice chats. We went to this Indonesian/Malaysian restaurant in Manuka. Food wasn't great but the place had a good ambience. Nasi Goreng was a bit bland but the stir fried rice noodles were alright. I was so tempted to practice what I learned in class(ordering food, giving directions, etc.). I just had to remind myself that we weren't in Spain... We weren't even in a Spanish restaurant! Hehe.

Anyhow, I'm off to Sydney tomorrow and I haven't packed. Eeep! Really sleepy though... Acabo de hacer mañana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home