Thursday, June 02, 2005

Wala Lang

Tagged by sayaw_ilaw.

Not because you have to, but because you WANT to! Things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level? Make a list, post it to your journal... and then tag 5 friends and ask them to post it to theirs.

~ Time by myself. I'm with Len on this one. Watching a movie, eating out, shopping... dating myself on a regular basis keeps me sane!
~ Yoga, Pilates and going to the gym... although I must admit that I've been very very lazy.
~ Cooking. I make at least one new dish every week. And I get a kick out of being able to copy dishes from my favourite restos.
~ Gael Garcia Bernal DVD marathons. That's it, full stop. I'm not gonna say anything more. :)
~ Massages.
~ Reading Neruda.
~ Ringing home.
~ Emails and letters from home.

Hmmm... I'm tagging
bubays.
I'm not tagging anyone else cos my friends don't blog. *sob* ;)

*** Thank you God for Jesus, my Spanish teacher. He actually spoke a bit of English in class tonight. It's quite good for a change. Whew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home