Thursday, October 27, 2005

After Much Anticipation...

They're here!

coldplay


Tickets went on sale on October 10 and my diary was screaming "Log into ticketmaster at 9am". Unfortunately, I was flat out at work that day and I didn't get to have a go at getting tickets until 4 in the afternoon. Surprise surprise! I couldn't get tickets for the June 26 concert! All sold out. I was lucky though cos tickets were still available for the June 27 show. Hayayay! I literally spent half an hour clicking on the look for tickets button trying to get hold of the best seats available (considering that the best tickets were gone). It was a bit of a pain, really. And to think I might not even be here in June next year. Oh well… I'll hold onto them for now and worry about getting rid of them once I've finalised my travel plans. I just didn't want to miss out in case I'm around when Coldplay comes. Yay yay yay! :D

2 Comments:

Blogger YURIE said...

You were able to get that ticket?? That's great:D

1:49 PM  
Blogger Den said...

Yes! 3 tickets to their concert next year. :D I'm really excited!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home