Thursday, February 16, 2006

Why Hello There Lumix!

YESSSSS!!! I finally got my Lumix FZ30! Next to shoes, cameras come a close second on the list of things that I fancy the most. The frustrated photographer in me has been thinking of getting a DSLR for a long time now. I've gone through heaps of reviews on D70's and 350D's when I came across the FZ30. It's not an SLR but it was the Leica lens that originally called out to me. I've discovered heaps of other things about it since and it didn't take me too long to fall in love with this camera. It suits my needs and my style perfectly. It'll also be handy when I go on my big trip in May. Aiiiiieeeee!

lumix


Meet my family of cameras (sans Cameron the Ixus cos I used him to take these photos): Paco the Action Sampler, Gael the Lumix, Lola the Holga and Bruno the Frogeye. I still want to get a Leica by the way. And I'm sure I'll still want an SLR in the future. But I think this family will be fine as it is for a while. Looks like a happy bunch, hey? :)

cameras

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home